KURA Cow Walk / E
CowWalk 24 mm thick and 6 mm elasticity at 200 kg.
Cowwalk E 19 mm thick 3 mm elasticity at 200 kg.
- Most economic solution strip mats for paved/concrete areas like walking alley, and travel lane
- Optimum softness of the walking area improves claw health reduces fear and pain for the cows
- cows prefer the soft, claw-friendly „KURA-tracks“ to walk on soft rubber mats Link
- Reduces overload and injuries of the claw supports claw health
- ideal softness for high stress on travel lanes
- cows walk determined, fear- and pain-free
- the daily walk to and back from the milking area proves to be fluent and saves time
- simple installation
- solid and stable in form for long durability
- manure removal with scraper and driving on mats possible.
- Provides high grip on the conctrate floors for wallking areas.
- Ideal for slopes to prevent animals to fall.
- Ramp and slippery roads.
- Slopes up to 20% reduces risk of slip and injuraces.
- Specially developed for muddy soil areas.
- Adapts to surfaces.
- Simple installation with no sub structure
- Can also be used for temporary solutions