As a farmer your daily concerns are the welfare of your animals and their productivity. Your animals’ health is a vital issue on your list of priorities. Light can influence the milk production of your herd
Agri Light is better light, better life, welfare and profit
And it can be a challenge to strike the right balance between welfare and optimal profitability. It is maybe an aspect you don’t think about every day, but lighting is an essential component of the equipment in your livestock buildings.
After all, without good light you cannot do your work properly, and you might overlook vital signals that indicate the health status of your cattle.
More light is more milk: innovative durability
For more than 15 years, Agrilight has been engaged in research into the influence of light on the welfare and productivity of animals.
Scientific studies performed by the University of Wageningen demonstrate that optimal animal welfare is achieved with light levels of a minimum of 150 lux during the daytime.
A lighting regime of 16 hours of light at a minimum of 150 lux, followed by 8 hours of darkness (maximum 5 lux) will mprove both the welfare and productivity of the cattle.
AGRILED® pro 16
- It is developed for all general barn lighting solutions for cattle, calves, beef cattle, goats, horses, pigs, machine sheds and general areas. The AGRILED® pro 16 is developed for optimal performance in specific barn environment like moisture, ammonia and dust formation.
- The high-quality LED alternative in the barn.In combination with the AGRIBOX pro and AGRIBOX pro Switch you will create an intelligent light management system, which thanks to features including dimming functionality will contribute to animal welfare and energy savings.
AGRILED® pro 16 Lumen output * 18.000 Lumen Power * 125 Watt Lumen/Watt * 144 Lm/W Light colour Neutral White. Integrated red LED’s No Dimable Yes Lifespan light source 60.000 hours
The AGRILED® pro 32
- Especially developed to create a high light level in barns (see light advise). The fixtures is suitable for dairy cows, calves, goats and horses.
- It is developed for use in the barn environment, is the fixtures resistant to moisture, dust and ammonia formation.
- Has standard integrated red control lights. The red LEDs are used by farmers for the check-up round during the dark period.
- Scientific research shows that cows do not perceive the red light and therefore not get disturbed in their night rest by red light.
- In combination with the AGRIBOX pro and AGRIBOX pro Switch you will create an intelligent light management system, which thanks to features including dimming functionality will contribute to animal welfare and energy savings.
AGRILED® pro 32 Lumen output * 36.000 Lumen Power * 250 Watt Lumen/Watt * 144 Lm/W Light colour Neutral White. Integrated red LED’s Yes Dimmable Yes Lifespan light source