Elevated Calf Box (Cages)
Don’t let your calves die or get sick! Calves between 0-8 weeks should be protected from any kind of contamination, intereraction, draught and sun effects. Calf yards, houses floors should be kept Dry, Clean and Soft. To have ( raised) elevated calf box ,hutches or (fences) cages are proven solution to keep young calves safe and healty which is also economical for farmers.
The proven performance of elevated calf cages provides ease of use for breeders and stocking while the animals provide a healthy living space!
Your newborn calves will increase their resistance to start a healthy life; we need to provide a clean, germ-free, bactericidal environment. This “special-climate” environment allows the calves to feed more on concentrated food before it ultimately makes more profits.
It provides the most suitable environment for animals to stay separate to prevent infection.
Elevated Calf Box (Cages) 0-8 weeks
- Inexpensive, simple and easy base floor made with grill wire and / or sheet metal, usually at least 20 cm raised from the floor. Thanks to this floor, any urine and discharge from the calf flows down directly and the ground on which the animal lies remains dry.
- KRAIBURG CaBoMat rubber mat is installed which is made of wire or metal sheet floor to provide the necessary softness and slip resistance for the animal.
- The sides of the cages can covered by Plastic or PVC curtains or other wind breaker materials, where they are insulated from other animals and other intereraction, draught.
- Daily cleaning can be done easly without and interaction with animal. Due to slated or mesh wire floor of cages all kind of manure and dirt may fall down under. Effective cleaning can be done by just sweepping/ flushing/ washing or manure scarpers.
- When the calves relocated after 6-8 weeks cages and floors can be easly disinfected and washed out by detergents before getting new born calves.
- It is also easy to move this mobile cages on equiped caster wheels, while calves in or without calves by 2 hands.
- Easy entrance and exit with wide opening locked front door.
Fermanet Elevated Calf Box:
- Has enough softness for calves that protects skin and joints.
- Mat does not cause hurt or joint injuries. On rubber mats may use reduced volume straw litters.
- Top surface structure is slip resistant which is reducing slippage and falls where the bottom surface groove design.
- The perforation integrated holes of the bed support the fluid flow and therefore keep the bed clean.
- It is easy to clean and disinfect with detergent and pressurized water
- Thanks to the slated fence underneath, the calf bed and floor remains always dry and clean.The proven performance of elevated calf cages provides ease of use for breeders and stocking while the animals provide a healthy living space!
- Your newborn calves will increase their resistance to start a healthy life; we need to provide a clean, germ-free, bactericidal environment. This “special-climate” environment allows the calves to feed more on concentrated food before it ultimately makes more profits.
- It provides the most suitable environment for animals to stay separate to prevent infection.
FERMANET Elevated Calf Box (Cages)
- Recommended for calves 0-8 weeks.
- Durable maximum 250 kg live weight animals.
- Increases comfortable animal welfare conditions.
- Protects animal interferences.
- No sharp or acute ages that may cause any cut or damaging pieces and connections.
- Front door opens fully with hinge and lock pin. The calf and veterinary entrance are suitable for exit.
- Wind breaker curtain protects animals from contamination, interaction, draught.
- Any type of accessory can easily be mounted or hanged and suspended on the cage.
- The calf cage is made up of 4 parts, robust and durable can be easily mounted and demounted.
- The front door with two buckets and two bottle coupling brackets.
- The transport with caster wheels on the raised legs can be easily mounted.
- Mobile cages can be carried with or without animals on wheels
- Easy to install feeder, 2 buckets and 2 drinkers to fence with brackets.
- E model stainless Electrostaticpainted with clean smooth surface which may not allow bacteria to stay.
- G model stainless HOT Galvanized by sink method or Non-Protected– painted models are available.
- A model ALUMINUM frame cage, 2-5 modular cages group can be set easily.
Extras ve Accessories:
- Caster wheels with breakers.
- Side wall curtains made PVC with 4 lockers. Can be installed both sides and front of the fence. Can be roll up- when not needed.
- Rubber Calf Mat 11 mm thickness KRAIBURG CaBoMat perforated 3 cm round holes, width: 90 cm x Length: 140 cm
- Plastic feeder with cover model
- Bucket 8 lt. with valve and teat.
- Electrostatic paint is white and can be painted in special colors depends on request.
Rubber mat: 11 mm KRAIBURG CaBoMat
The hybrid indoor pen system!
- It is a calfbox with the dimensions 155x100x100cm
- The front door of the hybrid system, this means a double door that the calf can drink without disturbing.
- With the bigger door you can use for a wheelbarrow to tipping straw inside the box.
- The sidepanels you can take out for cleaning and you can use a minishovel for cleaning.
- Also the backwall you can take out for easy cleaning.
- When you take all panels away you only have 4 metal posts left what makes it very easy to maneuver.
- When you take the panels out you can create a group of calves and this means that calves can socialize and is better for grow.
- The flexibility to choose the size of the group of calves.
Elevated Calf yards / pences
- Calf yards / pences or barns are complately elevated with the slated floors.
- Slated floors can be concrate or metal or plastic panels.
- Cleaning is done under the elevated salted floors by flushing or manure scraper systems or both.
- Calf housings are hutches or cages which are on the slated floors to maintain and cleaning without and any interactions.
- Because of self cleaning slated floors animals are always dry and clean.
- To improve animal comfort and get rid of substance and straw litter costs recomended to use LOSPA KRAIBURG rubber mats which provides enough softness and slip resistance.
Channel located at the bottom of the surface can be cleaned
- With automatic manure scraper
- Flush by flushing system
- By tractor without contact with animals during daily cleaning.